What is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that helps you buy what you want now and pay for it later. Smooth, right? With over 60 million happy customers shopping with more than 100,000 online retailers - it's safe to say they're pretty good at what they do.
When shopping with us you can now pay the way you want with Klarna. It's up to you whether you prefer to pay right away, pay later or pay over time.
Please remember to spend responsibly - splitting payments can encourage further spending and cause debt.
How Does it work?
1. Fill your basket with new products and head to the checkout
2. Select Shipping options
3. Select Klarna as a payment option
4. Select the Klarna payment option that suits you.
5. Klarna will run a soft credit check to ensure you are eligible
6. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it's time to pay and you can your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Pay Now Payment will be taken straight away
Pay in 30 days allows a consumer to get up to 30 days to pay after purchase. This product is completely interest free and there are no late fees applied.
Pay in 3 instalments allows a consumer to spread the cost over 3 equal monthly installments for their product. This product is completely interest free and there are no late fees applied.